School Meals and Milk
All pupils receive free fruit each day.
Milk is provided free of charge each day for pupils who are either under 5 years old or in receipt of free school meals.
School meals are provided by Caterlink and cost £1.75 per day unless your child is in Reception, Yr1 or Yr2 where all children receive free school meals.
At lunchtime there is always a good choice of hot or cold food including chicken, beef, turkey and fish; fresh vegetables and a vegetarian option. All our menus meet the government food based guidelines.
Autumn Term 2020 lunch Menu
Breakfast Club is open every day of the week from 8.00am to 8.45am. toast, cereal and fruit juice are provided for a charge of £1 per day and all pupils, are welcome to join us and start the day in the best possible way.
Plastic water bottles may be brought to school to re-hydrate during lesson time and can be filled from the school water taps. For safety reasons, glass bottles or cans of drink must not be brought to school.
Free School Meals
Some families may be entitled to free school meals if they receive any of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
To find out if you are entitled to free school meals, please ask at the school office or download and complete a Pupil Premium form and we will apply on your behalf.
If you need help with your application, please ask at the school office.
School Meal Payment
Parents must pay cash in advance for school meals. Payments can be made via the school office weekly.
Please see our Debt Policy for full information regarding paying for school meals.